1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Votestart command in skywars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Antineutron, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

Sometimes there are only 3 players playing in skywars and have to wait 3 minutes to start the game. If /votestart worked they could make it start sooner since they know no other players will join until game starts.
    HerobrineGhoul and Tod_Verratern like this.
  2. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

I want this.
  3. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

4. HerobrineGhoul

HerobrineGhoul New Member

I fourth that! it should be /sw votestart or something like that
  5. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

me fiveth (whatever) that! i think we should have this too! @winter4w you better agree to this winter..........
  6. Kerochii64

Votestart is a good idea because I'm sure staff are sick of being summoned to start the game. Me being me and not knowing how skywars works (because I'm NEVER on there), I'm tired of being asked to do something that I have no idea on how to do.
  7. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Oh wow, this post is about 3-4 months old. I don't think this is getting added anytime soon guys :p
  8. Kerochii64

@Tod_Verratern Actually no, it could. Thanks to whoever made this thread relevant again, it can be brought up in our next staff meeting and perhaps be acted upon. :D
  9. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

To be put off for another 2 months.
    Procrastination!
  10. Kerochii64

Oh believe me, it's not my fault though.
  11. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I am not sure why when I got tagged I did not get a notification but all well I am reading it now ;P

So far from what I know the dev of the skywars plugin has not added this feature. I can msg him and see if he can add it. From my understanding with the plugin we use it has been taken on from other devs. Such as dev 1 would work on it and then stop then someone else (dev 2) would work on it then stop and then another ..... So the format of the plugin keeps changing which is the reason we have allot of trouble with skywars during a update.