1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.
Tod_Verratern
Last Activity:
Jan 25, 2016
Birthday:
Mar 3, 2000 (Age: 24)
Farmer

Share This Page

Tod_Verratern

Member, Male, 24, from The United States of America

Tod_Verratern was last seen:
Jan 25, 2016
    1. There are no messages on Tod_Verratern's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 3, 2000 (Age: 24)
    Farmer
    I am a 14 year old white male who is 5'8'', has blue eyes, extremely skinny, long black/dark brown hair (A mix of both), who gets high grades and enjoys being around people. I certainly have my dark side, as multiple people hate me because of it. I never really had good posture, and mainly wore baggy pants and black or large shirts, and was really never seen without a hoodie, although I was not the happiest during the times I dressed like this. I am changing the latter, wearing mainly dress shirts, tighter pants, and I stand up straighter than before. I live in a run down house that my parents are working on, and my current room is in the attic which doesn't even have proper drywall set up.. I find it nice though, despite it's obvious flaws. I had a tendency to stir up trouble, and often don't take things too seriously when they should be. I hate rules that prohibit swearing (Which is mainly the reason why I get in trouble) and I often ignore it. My brother committed suicide when I was in 4th grade, so I was about 10 when it had happened. This traumatized me a bit, and has affected my personality greatly, considering I went from being a hyper, curious, and happy child to complete wreck. I have been trying to fix myself bits and pieces at a time, but I often end up making everything worse for me and others.

Steam: deathman809

Feel free to add me on either of these.

Interact

Content:
    Minecraft User-Name:
    Tod_Verratern