1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Trusted

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by eallen42102, Oct 14, 2013.

1. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Just out of curiosity. What are all of the ranks.
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

User [Everyone has it]
    Super-User [Donate]
    VIP [Donate]
    Silver [Donate]
    Gold [Soon coming]
    Premium [Donate.]
    Admins [Staff on the server and forum]
    Builder [Coming soon]
    Trusted [Might be removed]
    Website Banned [Banned on the forum]
    Forum Manger [Helps keep up in the forums]
    Owner :D:D
  3. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Mkay. And btw this has been bothering me. Please go thru the announcements on the servers and fix the spelling errors. I'm so sorry it just gets me a little
  4. winter4w

lol some of the old staff when they entered it in they spell it wrong. Post that in the bugs section with a screenshot.
  5. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

Thats a good idea. But also u cant have all admins winter u need some more ranks.
  6. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

I personally think trusted should be the veterans of the game. The people who not only have played for a VERY long time, but have also proven their worth and ability to be trusted. I think these individuals should be the role models and examples of the server. I think there should be more perms, but nothing over powered. Mabye things like blaze of glory or fly in the hub? There are a whole complex of small rewards that you could give to the top and leading players of the server.
  7. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Now generally you would think this would be a good idea no? What happened beck on the cracked server was that people would bug the staff for trusted saying that they should get it because they have been on for so long and what not. Here is truly the blunt part of it trusted is user renamed. That is the pure and utter truth to it. As for going it out to vets that would mean a lot of having to look at the player list to see when people joined and such and it would be a lot of effort for something that is not needed what so ever. We could devote staff to just doing this but that would mean that they would have to do this and would be taken off more important things such as enforcing the rules or improving the server.
  8. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Actually it'd be easy. You just need to do </res><name>, then you can see when they joined and then you can look at the ban records to see if they have any warning or bans.
  9. looke39

Yes but for every player this would take a ton of time. Its like giving out stuff if you do it to one person you have to do it to everyone or they will say that it isn't fair.
  10. looke39

all thought now that i think of it there is a plugin that auto ranks after a set time on the server i will talk to winter about that and see what can be done
    eallen42102 likes this.
  11. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

What if staff do it do they go to a head staff or what ever they are or nothing happens?
  12. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

You should definitely allow people to put their youtube names!
  13. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

yea that would be awesome
  14. winter4w

Yea they can post there vids on here
  15. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

I think trusted should be for only the veterans on the server with no previous violations.