1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Trusted

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by eallen42102, Oct 14, 2013.

1. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Rank trusted should get some perms. Right now all we have is a name. We work hard to make a video and all we get is a name. Please add something to trusted. And adding something to trusted will make people want to get trusted thus making more videos about this server thus getting more advertisement out.
    DarkDestroyer228 likes this.
  2. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

3. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

This rank might be removed dew to it not meaning trusted and was for YouTube. Also this rank does not get anything nor is there nothing to give it. Also I will have a auto sync system which will not work with the trusted rank.
  4. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

So make it say youtuber or something like that. And what do you mean it won't work with this rank. It works with any other rank.
  5. DarkDestroyer228

Oh i get it its just for you know being trusted not like a reward its just showing the server trust you and also goes good with app. for staff
  6. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

We'll then there ya go. Tell people that to be admin you must be trusted, VIP, silver, or premium.
  7. DarkDestroyer228

IM super-user ;( dont hate xD but ya thats a good idea
  8. DarkDestroyer228

Super-user too bro ;3 i was the first donator on here anyways
  9. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Whops sorry and super user
  10. DarkDestroyer228

There ya go THERE YA GO!! xD but even though trusted is the way it is u still have pride knowing that owner cares about u... I care about server enough to get on during class xD
  11. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Haha :) are you in collage? (And btw winter I think dark would make a good mod or admin, just saying)
  12. winter4w

I dont see trusted to be used for the network as we do get popular more people will post and it will be a big list to go and make everyone trusted.
  13. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

I see Then id alter it to make it a video with more then 200 views over the course of one week an beyond.
  14. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

So it's harder to get and wi still work in a more popular server
  15. DarkDestroyer228

Aww thanks Eallen and no im a smart 10th grader that might skip a couple of grades. I take college classes though.
    eallen42102 likes this.
  16. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Good for you.

Sorry for being a little off topic winter.
  17. DarkDestroyer228

Yup that's basically true.
    eallen42102 likes this.
  18. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

So to sum up this thread: do something about the rank trusted. But please don't get rid of it.
  19. winter4w

We will see but I might remove it since there is no difference and I will get something where people can put there utube name XD
  20. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

That's not a bad idea.