1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

What's been up

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, May 8, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Well I haven't posted a update on what's been going on due to me being busy. As for the servers we have been fixing bugs and permissions. We are sorry for those of you who have a donation rank that some perks arent working properly. We have been testing the ranks and have fixed most of them. I believe the only issue we still have is mob catcher and ptime. Mob catcher will be updated but ptime might need to be remove due to the plugin no longer available and that it has been breaking allot on updates and been a bit unstable. For those of you who don't know what it did it made it so it was day for you but normal time for others. As for the user rank we have fixed the skyblock permission issue and it should be all set. PLEASE post any bug you see on the forums or report it to a admin so it can be fixed. We try our best to keep our servers safe and happy. If you have any questions please post below.

Thanks
    Winter4w
  2. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

whats wrong with the permissions?
  3. winter4w

Some plugins have broke and other ones have been made to replace them with different permissions and/or they changed the permissions in the update.
  4. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

What's mob catcher?
  5. winter4w

You can throw an egg at a mob and it will then change it to a mob egg.
  6. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

What servers will that be on?
    Is it on any servers right now?
  7. winter4w

It is not on any but it will be put on Towny Factions and SkyBlock
  8. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Okay cool
  9. minecraftender45

minecraftender45 New Member Silver