1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Vet Ranks

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by looke39, Oct 15, 2013.

1. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

So I'm going to talk with alecsmith299 shadowzebra and winter on this more but I have a general idea as to what to do for this and its really easy really. The longer you play the better of a rank you get and the more perms you can get. Now with getting better perms you wont get like creative or something but we will see what we can do. This is just an idea right now and ill have to talk with winter and the other admins before i get back to you guys. Can post more idea if you want.

possible ranks

-trusted
    -vet
    - old-timer
    -AT-Rep
    eallen42102 likes this.
  2. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

This would be really nice for the very devoted players on the server!
  3. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

I think it's a good idea but mabye with different rank names. This is also a good idea to have people that have been on long enough so they're more considered for staff. :)
  4. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

5. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

yea this idea sounds like a good idea, i like it
  6. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

I love the idea of rewarding players for playing the server! I like the first two ranks but the others need name changes. Other than that, good to go