1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Vanilla survival server

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Jan 29, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

How will you guys like a basic normal survival server?
  2. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

I would love it!
  3. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i hate the idea of it the creative server i can take but creative and survival?! b749744b5fae65647a718a1a2cc6da1dffc05c5eebc20e97c0d48638abca910a.jpg
  4. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

Creative server? huh?
  5. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

what i am saying is i can take only 1 nonpvp server but when its two or it goes completely out of bounds with not having enough PVP i get reaaalllll mad about and plus look at my signature that was my awnser for having a survival server
  6. DakotaB15

DakotaB15 New Member

i would love a nromal hunger games
  7. winter4w

PVP will be on it :/

Can you explain normal hunger games?
  8. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

normal hunger games is this plugin
    dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games-x/
    thats the link
  9. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

and by the way YESSSSSSSS ITS VANILLA PVP YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Unknown.jpeg
  10. winter4w

That is Survial Games, Hungergames and Survial Games are different types of game modes.
  11. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

actually they're both the same the reason is being the plugin is actually supposed to be a remake of the nexus hunger games a very popular that is owned by youtubers those you tubers are (I'm only gonna mention 2 the resins being #1 I'm lazy #2 they are the main owners so I'm not gonna bother) the first is being TheBajanCanadian the second being mrfluffy himself JeromeASF so thats why its actually the same as hunger games its just the name part the just makes you believe the wrong thing and also if you want a special add-on to it just get this plugin
    dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/explodingeggs/
    and thats my reply
  12. winter4w

Yea I have seen the nexus and might add it if a bunch of people seem to want it.
  13. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

yea but i also really want that exploding eggs plugin to so pleeeeaaassseee?????
  14. winter4w

Go post that in Ideas and suggestion
  15. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

k i will later
  16. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

by the way if you really want a nexus hunger games plugin make sure you get that plugin survival games x and also get the exploding eggs plugin not only that but you will also need a plugin that will make TNT explode instantly thats how you get the nexus hunger games plugin hope you add it in because i support nexus hunger games for animalcraft network;)
  17. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

i still like my idea for mini games :p