1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

User Ranks Update!

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Mar 20, 2016.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Ok so most of you who have been on the server for a long time have been questioning if you should get one of the User, Member, and Veteran ranks. We have decided yes we will give those ranks out to those players. However you must alert me (You can by posting in this thread :p) or when online let one of the Co-Owners know and they will rank you up. Do keep in mind if the Co-Owners are unsure on how long you have been playing they will need to ask me so I can check and confirm it!

Just post below how long you have been on the server and I will look into the old logs and see if your username shows up. DON'T POST FALSE TIMES OR YOU MAY GET BANNED!!!!

So done like saying you joined the server 3 years ago when you joined a month or two ago. I can confirm how long a player has been on the server so there is no point into trying to trick me ;)
  2. HerobrineGhoul

HerobrineGhoul New Member

I don't remember when I joined, but i would love a rank :D <3
  3. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I will need to look in the log files and see what it shows but according to the forums you registered on Sep 8, 2013 :)
  4. HerobrineGhoul

HerobrineGhoul New Member

Yeah, I joined a time before I joined the forums
  5. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

I've joined like atleast 3 years ago. Don't know for exact. BUT. I was on the cracked so I mean, I obviously have earned the Veteran rank right?