1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Updates to Premium

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, May 19, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

We have realized that some of the perks premium get are a bit to OP and since we are a bigger server we had to edit some of the perks. The /enchant command is now removed and now has been placed with /pe or /penchant. This will open up a virtual enchant table that you can enchant your stuff in.
  2. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

Speaking of donor perks: this one isn't essential but I wondered this - why isn't there much pets to choose from as a donor? I only got to choose out of a cow or chicken for Super-User and if I recall correctly, Premium has like 4 pets to choose from. Sure, human pets aren't for non-OPs but why isn't there much variety? I notice some people are very interested in pets and that sometimes is why they donate to start with.
  3. winter4w

Remember each rank lats you pick the pets below it. So if you are Silver you get VIP and Super-User pets.
  4. Kerochii64

I know. But that means they just get the same pets as you go up... as I said, not much variety.
  5. Kerochii64

And well a cow and chicken do get boring after a while. Just saying--
  6. winter4w

I cant tho give out all the pets if I am going to use them for a contest or if I get more donor ranks.
  7. Kerochii64

...True, true. Hmm... if it was possible I'd change the variety of pets every now and then but not too much ._.
  8. Kerochii64

Although you might not wanna do that. Just an idea. ^_^