1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThomazInc, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomazInc

ThomazInc New Member Silver

Winter the way you pick your staff is just bullshit if you trust some1 than it doesnt mae sence if how old he is.
    If you can trust him and you know he would be a good admin than why does a age than make sense.

Well i think the way winter picks his staff is just bullshit please tell me if you agree me
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

The way I pick staff is staff that will be professional and will help the community. I pick people who will do best for the community and server. I don't understand how it is bullshit if I am picking people who wont mess up and make people mad. If you are denied then you don't meet the standers but that's not all you got to meet. If you have done allot for the server then yes you have a chance to get it. We have a post explains about the ranks and how we pick who is who. Allot of people seem happy the staff and community we got running. Another thing to keep in mind is to never ask for the rank you need to earn it. The reason we do have a age is we pick mature people and now little kids to help with the server. Mainly little kids just want to mess around. We have a age so that people we have are older and mature people that will be able to help out. I am sorry if you think it is bullshit but we do whats best to have a nice friendly community and make sure all the users are safe and having fun.

This post is locked now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.