1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

reporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoullessSavager, Jan 25, 2014.

1. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

I dont think people know how to report properly. They mostly blame someone who think they did it but dont have proof of it.Like if someone is advertising on this server, they say who did it but dont have evidence to make it a solid fact that they did it. That should be something that all members of this server should know.
  2. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i have to agree with you on this one soul you are right about this :D
  3. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

I agree, if people actually have evidence of these things, us admins can ban or kick. We just cant ban off of word of mouth.
  4. Xx_Oinkers_xX

Xx_Oinkers_xX New Member

Can you ban/mute someone for stealing and running with it, then they make their own faction? Please answer :c [Factions]
    [The stuff was pretty cool. :T]
  5. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

I don't think they can. Isn't that basically what ur supposed to do in factions? lol If it was ur stuff I can sort of help u if u want
  6. BobIsThisLove

BobIsThisLove New Member Bronze

You both have very valid points. I agree, and this would make things a lot easier.
  7. Xx_Oinkers_xX

Xx_Oinkers_xX New Member

I have proof, and they were in the faction, but they stole items and made their own faction, they weren't my items but my close friend was very disappointed. D: I do understand that in factions you raid other people, but not your own faction, come on :c