1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Plugin For Cuss words.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DjDillyWilly, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

There is a plugin out there that allows you to type that word that can't be said. and then when a player says it it wont go through. Lately im sick of people cussing me or other players out!
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

You got a link to a plugin ?????
  3. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Totally agree 100%
  4. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

I also agree with eallen for the 1st time because there are allot of players that do cuss allot and this will fix that issue. I hate it when people do it to me.
  5. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

6. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

7. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

You've got to be kidding me. You were one of the worst people.
  8. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Dont be looking for a fight eallen. I am good and respect most people ......
  9. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

A: don't use my words. B: I have much proof of you swearing, being rude, using unkind labels, being unnecessarily sexual, etc
  10. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

And I got proof you are rude to me lol
  11. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Um. Ok? But I have proof of you talking about having se with your sister, calling people nerds, losers, retards, etc, and swearing a people. That is way more then calling you creepy and a jerk
  12. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

There is difference between being a little rude and being totally creepy and sexual and jerky
  13. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

OOO ok just make some stuff up now. I should report you on the forums and you are a jerk to me all the time since I joined. So you dont call me that when what you have done to me !!!!!
  14. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

You've got to be skidding me. I killed you once a long time ago and you've been a jerk ever since.
  15. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

umm agreeing with ellen i wrote this because of you.. yeah lol
  16. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

And I have picture proof of you saying all of what I just listed.
  17. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Wow ok I thought you wrote it to have a better and more friendly place but you all go to stick me out. I can ask allot of people and they will say they like me. But you all are with eallen and he always says stuff about me !!!

I got proof of you being mean to me !
  18. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

In the morning. I'll collect some pictures and show you saying all of what I just listed.
  19. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

And I have proof of you being mean to everyone.
  20. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Ok you go have fun and do that because I am a kind person. I respect others and can help :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.