1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

OP factions

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheBeefyMiner, Aug 20, 2014.

?

do you like this idea for a new server?

1. do you not like this idea for a server?

16.7%
  2. would you like this server to be real?

83.3%
  1. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

winter said this idea would get more feedback here on the forums so here it is....

OP factions
    basically its factions but its overpowerd were talking about
    bedrock breaker enchantment
    poison sword enchantment
    obsidian being allowed to be broken by TNT
    overpowerd enchantments like:
    level 100 sharpness
    level 500 protection

so yea heres my idea hope you like it and I would just love it if me and a team of builders could make like alot of the stuff also here is a poll for you to vote on
  2. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

I love this idea but mabey not 500 protection armor but like 20 or 50
  3. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

I do t this is the time to start new servers, i think winter already made a mistake having so myny servers with less piple on, maybe creative and factions would be better, or maybe creative or towny. I was thinking though, maybe winter should cut down the servers and reset factions and towny just leave creative cause creative doesnt matter, i think the game is fun when you gef fresh start, when towny reset, the served got more people. In the same way, resetting the factions would give people a chance to start over, i also think towny isnt a good plugin compared to factions, towny has a good idea and concept, but the developers need to work bugs and improve it, its not in a playing state at all. Maybe have creative and factions, add more ram to those servers, make them better, i mean, with so many servers and only a few admins who are devoted, its hard to manage and make an enjoyable experience, if people agree with me on this, you should try it.
  4. TackikalXereal

TackikalXereal Member

We are done with the lame survival servers. We need more minigames like KitPvP, Spleef, and other stuff!
  5. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Dude you can blow up obsidian allready sooooo ya

Wow Bro you are dumb RESET TOWNY LOL making me cry man. The admin people already reset it so why the hell will you want towny reset. AND DONT GET ME STARTED WITH FACTIONS. I am the best on factions and you know it so you want that reset so then I will be WEAK. Then you will all pvp me and kill me and be like HA HA U SUCK when really if you look at the times on I killed you all. I dont go on creative mutch so I dont really care. SkyBlock I dont play eather.
  6. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

I think we should cut creative and skywars and add a kit PVP or op factions
  7. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Brooooooooo wo wo wo slow down there with those rocks because you only got 702 of them. SkyBlock should be replaced with KitPVP Noob.
  8. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

NO way bro
  9. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Ya bro you need to feel me see what im saying. I dont go on skyblock nor do I see allot of people on it soooooooo yaaaaaaaa
  10. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

No no no skyblock is awesome
    Mabey you should try it
  11. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

K well, i didnt mean to say reset towny, but reset factions, and cut everything else, popular servers are the creative and factions and towny, i mean, towny and factions are kinda the same, so its stupid to keep them both, wont get stable amount of people on either, cut 1 of them, and cut skyblock. Leave 2 servers 1 which wiuld be creative and 1 with survival and pvp like factions or towny, cmon @winter4w make a decision cause at this rate, the server is dieing, again.
  12. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

No keep factions and towny and mabey reset factions
  13. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Bro you ant feeling me towny and factions are different. On towny I dont have jerks trying to pvp me and kill me and raid my base towny I just build and have fun factions I kill people raid them steel and have jerks who pvp me. Just Skybock or Skywars remove if you need to remove 1.

Ill tag all the staff members in this post so they can all look at it
    @winter4w
    @MsPinkCrafter
    @alecsmith299
    @mramerica108
    @BobIsThisLove
    @MkAssassino (AKA His nick name is Guys)
    @Shadowzebra
  14. MsPinkCrafter

MsPinkCrafter New Member

I support your idea of OP Factions, but the thing is that no one really gets on the server that much and it would be kind of useless if you just have a server up for like 3-4 people to be on. And no one would get on other servers if there is OP Factions. We need a balance of players on each server.
  15. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

We just tell the people on PMC no????
  16. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

first of all i do like your posts here on this thread but first stop putting my idea down you really dont seem to like my idea then why say the servers need a balance of players? theyre isent really balance in all of the servers anyway so why say no to OP factions? theres no balance at all in the servers player daily count so why? just why?!
  17. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

reboot @winter4w i think maybe you should add this.......
  18. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I am still thinking about adding factions however @mramerica108 told me something that I think is true. When we had factions it was a huge hit. As time went on factions began to show themselves and get known as they became more powerful. Soon new people and smaller factions died off. Once the powerful factions were just doing head on's they could not kill each other and in a result just stopped playing it and went to a different game mode. It seems once people become good enough they get board and stop playing. @mramerica108 told me that a Prison server would be a good idea because there can always be something to do on it. Would you guys like us to add a Prison server instead?
  19. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

nope never have liked prison never will like prison of course thats just my opinion buuuutttttt the thing about faction servers as you said is that everybody got to good because (guess what?) there were (atleast i think) no new updates! no videos on the server! no custom enchants no op enchantments no events! i think that if we added the factions server again and this time spent more work on it, then we would be getting somewhere (finally) with the server! (of course this is just my opinion but i think alot of people would agree with me on this) so winter.........are ya gonna do it or not?
  20. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Well we are working on something but it is a secret as I and other staff have not seen this on any other server before. When we open it up for testing we will explain what this new game mode is :)