1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

matter of concern.......

Discussion in 'Questions & Support' started by TheBeefyMiner, Jan 16, 2016.

1. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

excuse me.....i was just wondering .................is the faction server gone for good?

because it no longer appears in the server selector or in the server hub

i was just asking this because i really liked the factions server and i had loot on there plus i posted 2 videos on there so i have to ask once again.........is it gone for good?
  2. GalaxyGrapes

GalaxyGrapes New Member Platinum

I think it's coming back soon
  3. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

also i have been gone for a while so i havent been able to check up so winter......if you are seeing this thread then please fill me in on what has happend since i went on hiatus
  4. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

maybe it is maybe it isent...........we wont know until winter posts his verdict........
  5. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

@TheBeefyMiner Yes we do have plans on bringing it back we just need to sort some things out first. Check out our updates discussion to see all the events that occurred :)
  6. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

@TheBeefyMiner welcome back! As Winter stated, yes we are bringing it back but the server needs to undergo numerous changes first. But good to see you - how are you?
  7. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

@TheBeefyMiner Welcome back, not much has changed. As far as faction, yes it is making a comeback but we have a few thins to sort out, we do plan on having more plugins and giving players lots of options when it comes to how they play factions. As far as the rest of the network, not much has changed. We will be updating a few things and changing a few things but that isn't set in stone yet.
  8. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

ok then and yes i am doing good i have been doing LOTS of school lately so thats 1 excuse for absence and also i have been sick alot annnnnnnnnddddddddddd i had some computer troubles but now i have a new 1! so that takes care of things and thank you all for welcoming me back to the network! glad to be back!
  9. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

also i have a hack client however i am not using it to gain any sort of ''boost'' over others i most likely will not be using it on the server at all however i might accidently trigger it on so please dont hurt me............
  10. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

We don't allow hacked clients of any kind, so as long as it isn't touched at all while you're on our servers, you'll be fine kiddo.
  11. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member