1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Lol (Also Animal-Craft related)

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by keeponrockin404, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keeponrockin404

keeponrockin404 Member

Please note, that I have all right to post about this, and current forum rules do not state that I cannot post this and make fun of it.

http://www.legendmc.net/forums/topic/335-felix-is-gone-forever-d/

Let us look at the key points about this forum and their server so that nobody gets the wrong idea:
    • They imitate the PewDiePie fan-base system (I.e: bros, which is legend/s)
    • They provide false information about themselves (I.e: Age, ect)
    • Unbelievable amount of donation requirement
    • Can easily abuse the staff and owner for rankings (I.e: Crying and begging for Staff/Admin)
    • Owner provides absolute manipulation over his Users
    • Produces drama, which is something most people dislike.
    Now, think about this forum and OUR server:
    • We do not have a fan-base system
    • We provide the truth, if requested
    • We do not require such high donations, although donations of high magnitude are welcome.
    • We of the staff cannot be abused. If you beg or cry for a rank, you are punished. It is not tolerated.
    • The owner does not give out ranks unless proven otherwise (By donations, or by helping out on the server, lots of ways to gain a rank)
    • We do NOT tolerate drama. If there is conflict between two Users, get it over with and please do not cause any more. Becoming friendly here is key :)
    • Everyone is EQUAL, and yes, the staff are not exactly equal but we are fair. There needs to be order, you know.

Now, fellow members, users, and staff members. Please take heed of these facts that I have gathered, and understand that we show difference between other servers.

Also, if this post is requested to be removed (By the Owner), so be it. It was a pleasant example to make. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.