1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

im sorrry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBeefyMiner, Apr 24, 2014.

1. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

ok so I'm having some problems with my minecraft i can't join the servers or any other servers intact i can't even play minecraft itself so the only way ill be able to play is if i go to my aunt and uncles house because they have a computer with minecraft on it so I'm sorry but its the only thing i can do until my moms computer is fixed so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience :(
  2. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

UPDATE ok turns out that my mom can't even have mine craft on her computer so i definitely will be able to play it if i go to my aunt and uncles house so I'm sorry once again
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  3. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Get a new pc bro
  4. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

lol wait why cant ur moms pc have minecraft
  5. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

#1 i can't hopefully my mom and dad will buy it for me
    #2 because the mac is lagging like hell
  6. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

you mean laggy lmfao. secondly you need ur parrents to buy you minecraft i dont think you should be playing minecarft if you cant make 20$ on your own
  7. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i own a copy of minecraft DAMNIT!!! i already have a account so just shut up
  8. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

Dafuq did I just read?
  9. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Cool it guys harassment and flaming will not be accepted on the server or forums.