1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Hi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by durazor, Jul 6, 2014.

1. durazor

durazor Member

Hey guys. I doubt anyone can remember me, but about a year ago, I used to play on this server a lot. I originally quit the server due to my busy schedule irl, but since it's summer, I want to rejoin the server. If anyone can give me some tips about the server, that would be great. I hope I can have as much fun on animal craft as i did before. :)
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Welcome back lol long time. We have added allot of new things since last year :D and hope you enjoy them.
  3. durazor

durazor Member

I've gone on the server and I STILL love it! Thanks for keeping this server's awesomeness!
  4. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

Of course I remember you! How have you been!? Glad to have you back!
  5. durazor

durazor Member

Hey mramerica, glad to see you're still here. Honestly, all I can remember is you and winter :p btw can I join your town/nation when towny is fixed?
  6. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

Sure, we are in the process of making the spawn! Hoping it can come out soon, it is going to be amazing!