1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

DjDillyWill's Admin Form.

Discussion in 'Questions & Support' started by DjDillyWilly, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Hello my name is Gabby I am Female 16 in USA. I'm co-owner of another server and a admin on one more server. I would like toy be admin to follow and enforce all Animal Craft rules. I'm also very fun and nice. Winter lol idk what to say. Winter if you have any questions please ask me on skype. Like I told you on skype I want to help you keep track off all staff. So yeah
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

We are not looking for staff atm
  3. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Winter you said on Skype that you wanted Staff in October. :/
  4. winter4w

I said to check on the forums there will be a board saying staff app where you post and explain on what you need to get it...
  5. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

As I have told you in game I said that I didn't think you would get admin and after talking with winter and other admins on this subject you one posted in the wrong area. Two just because you are a Co-Owner or a Owner or a Admin on another server dose not mean that we will want you as staff or think that you will do a good job. Also you didn't use the template and you didn't give much information about you're skills and what it really is that you plan to do as a admin for the servers.
  6. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Listen, Winter said if I get 100 posts i will get the job. i didn't ask you. Okay. thanks :)
  7. winter4w

This post is locked don't once you post a app on a different topic or ask for it when we are not looking you mainly lose your chance to get it!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.