1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Creative bug!!

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Feb 3, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Well as some of you know some how someone was able to hack some plots and destroy them. Almost all the plots were able to be recovered the only thing not is some 1.7 items. If you plot is still destroyed tell a admin to roll it back and they will do it :). This issue is not fixed and should not happen again
  2. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

ok but I've never had that problem though
  3. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

OK NOW I HAVE ME AND SCRATCHYCOOLCAT WERE MAKING A TEMPLE RUN MINIGAME FOR THE SERVER AND IT JUST VANISHED LIKE THIN AIR AND IM REAAAALLLLLYYYY PISSED THAT I LOST THAT I SPENT HOURS WORKING ON THAT DAMN THING AND IT VANISHED PROBABLY BY A PLAYER AND WHOEVER DID IT I WILL KICK THERE A**
  4. winter4w

Are you able to do /plotme home
  5. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

winter its not on my plot its on scratchycoolcats plot me and her were making the temple run mini game on her plot
  6. winter4w

Whats the cords to the plot and what is the plot ID ??
  7. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

x-24.356.16
    z 528.94036
    and i don't know what you mean by plot ID
  8. winter4w

I went there and saw things there
  9. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

that wasn't the stuff it was with parkour and lots of jumps and where you wold go underground and go back up by using a hidden entrance in the water and at the end there would be where you would flick the lever and the beast who was chasing you would fall into the lava underneath the bridge
  10. winter4w

Then you sent me the wrong cords :|
  11. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

oh then dangit
    wait i have an idea next time your on the server and I'm on the server ill go to the plot and you tpa to me as soon as i say ready ok?
  12. winter4w

ok :D
  13. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

my castle and the homes i share with looke and kero ;-; Dx