1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Captions, Captions..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strikeboba, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

Hello, my name is James and today I'll be hosting our servers very own caption contest. The objective of this contest will be to take the most awesome screenshot of our server and put an epic caption on it. The winner will get the ability to have pets in the lobby and the trusted or a donor rank depending on how good the caption is. And before you go saying, "That's a pretty lame prize" I want you all to reflect on this screenshot for a moment.

2013-10-16_21.00.28.png

Now before we start this I want to post a few ground rules. (None apply to me because I'm riding a flying wither. ;D) 1st rule: No posting the same picture twice or posting more then one picture. You can replace your picture with another if you so desire, but you are limited to one. Now to move on to rule no.2: No inappropriate captions or pictures. And rule no.3: The pictures have to be from our server.

With those said, have fun and enjoy, winner will be picked on the first of next month. Love you all, I'm out. <3
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

FYI Winter4w might be getting rid of the Trusted rank.
  3. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Moved to general discussion and will be sticky on it :). How are you also gonna make them get the pets and prize are you gonna get this VIP or some donor rank?
  4. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

Good idea but again maybe u should wait after the Halloween contest to do this.
  5. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

I like people that work hard. And having two events around the same time help us be more efficient. If you want a chance for a donor/trusted rank than you should be able to put in the time and work.
  6. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Cough again. Winter is getting rid of trusted.
  7. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

And you should do this for Christmas or something because of the already running VIP contest.
  8. keeponrockin404

keeponrockin404 Member

Interesting.
    Also, I didn't know you changed the stuff to clay..
  9. Strikeboba

Strikeboba New Member

Well than, It'll be a donor rank. As for the current VIP contest eallen, I don't really care. I made this as a way for players to get a free donor rank. Despite the fact that another contest is going on at the same time. The fact is, we need more players on and this plus the VIP contest might motivate them to be on more. I know you're just trying to make suggestions, but please, next time trust in me. I am a responsible admin who knows what he's doing. If you want more reasons as to why I'm doing it this way, please pm me so I can type a 10 page pamphlet. Otherwise, enjoy and don't ruin the idea for the other players that may want to participate.

As I will say now and in the future, Players before staff and ranks. They are what keep us going and what will continue to drive us to want to do better. They are what the servers are made out of and why there are staff and donors in the first place. Winter made this server not just for himself, but for others as well. He wanted them to have fun and the players want to have fun so I will do everything in my power to make that happen. Including this contest..
  10. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

I'm just saying do this for Christmas or something.
  11. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Naaaaaaa
  12. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

2014-01-30_14.41.57.png
    heres my entry for the caption contest the name of it is reflection