1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Other Another Creative Plot Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by zozer_firehood, Dec 7, 2015.

1. zozer_firehood

zozer_firehood Builder Staff Member Developer Builder

when trying to get to my plot home, java throws an error. IDK if this happens to anyone else, but i posted the error, in case you guys wanted to see it

Attached Files:

2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Do you know your plot ID or cords to your plot?
  3. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

I swear I've had this error before. Give me a second.
    Also Willie, the ID is -14;23.
  4. Kerochii64

DO NOT TELEPORT THERE! OR EVEN WALK THERE!
    I just got the same error.

Judging by what is going on, stay away from areas -13;22 all the way up to -15;24 and possibly surrounding.

( If you are kicked by this, do either /p h (short equivalent of /plotme home for the ones who just didn't know), /spawn (NOT /HUB), in a text box, such as the forums or Notepad, or your Skype chat, where ever is convenient, and cut/copy to your clipboard.

Upon joining the server, you will only have a few seconds. Join Creative and paste it in before you are kicked!
    If you are kicked almost instantly, please urge a staff member for help!)
  5. Kerochii64

@zozer_firehood
    Follow the above instructions to keep out of this cycle but until this is solved you will have to stay away from your plot. Java crashed by what I think is a corrupted chunk. Is there a lot of signs on your plot? Or anything that could cause crashing?

@winter4w
    Does plotworld have a boundary? I'd suggest removing it, as people rely on /p auto. If possible, we need to relocate Zozer's plot. Also if there are items causing this, it'd have to be W-Edited out.
  6. zozer_firehood

i have very little in my plot, and i dont think i had any signs, just a house and some other random thing i built (all blocks)
  7. Kerochii64

Anything else, such as mob spawners, or stuff like that?
    I only know this error because when I was a staff helper I figured I'd test how far out plotworld stretched... yeah.. don't try that.

However, I checked the area twice and another consideration are the plots surrounding you. If you can recall, did any of the plots next to you have super weird things, like being completely lava/waterlogged, having numerous signs or even stuff crammed into unnatural spaces? An exploit was found a while ago where people were able to use signs to crash servers and so forth. I'm sure Mojang fixed it, but there could be other things causing this.

(I know I went to go check plot -15;23 (your neighbour) but crashed within milliseconds compared to when I walked straight to your plot (where I crashed within 3 seconds). I had to get Looke to fish me out.)
  8. zozer_firehood

i dont recall anything in adjacent plots, i suggest one of you guys should download the map and look at it on normal single player mode to see if anything is wrong
  9. Kerochii64

@winter4w
  10. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Issue is resolved now, sorry for the delay.