1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Add a "Remove reply" thing for people who comment on your thread

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tod_Verratern, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Tired of people insulting on my suggestions/threads and are not even providing constructive arguments. This should have been a thing, anyways.

Just make it so there is a reason you have to input for the removal of a reply, and it will get deleted. If it is later found out to be false after being reviewed by a staff member, the player receives a warning on the forums for it.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

there is already report button that lets you report a post for a reason and then staff member will remove it
  3. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

This is to be used as a quicker solution to it, due to staff members not being active 24/7 on the forums.
  4. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

Well once winter gives me mod already Ill be able to be on most of the time. This should be only for those who started the threads though?
  5. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Yes, whoever starts the thread is able to delete the posts.
  6. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

I think this is actually a good idea. I approve :) @winter4w
  7. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I do like this idea but I don't believe it is possible to be added. I will check the website for a plugin that might enable this feature to the forums. For now use the report button. Every day a staff member is on to go through the reports so it might not be instant but within 24 hours it will be dealt with.