1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

A possible contest

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by looke39, Dec 22, 2013.

1. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Hey people. As a we know the servers have become more popular and creative was almost full today. The things that I have seen people in this community make is outstanding. Now for where the idea comes in I'm going to see with winter if we cant have a build contest. The general idea is that we will have like a 48 hour period where you can build anything amazing on a NEW plot. Who even comes in 1st 2nd and 3rd would get a prize. There would need to be more discussion about this and the prizes need to be decided. I'll talk with winter as soon as hes available or he might post here we will see. If you guys have any comments or suggestions feel free to post.
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I do like that idea maybe a winter theme since Christmas is only a few days away. 1st place winner can win a pet not sure about 2nd or 3rd. Since it does seem like allot of people now go on creative and join the winter contest. The Halloween one only 1 or 2 people joined it.