1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

A break due to life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by looke39, Mar 24, 2014.

1. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Due to events that has happened over the last 24 hours I have decided that I need to send some time alone and off the server to recuperate and heal from what has happened. I know it may seem like I'm abandoning the server but I'm not. The server is extremely important to me but I just cant come on for a while. I don't feel the need to go into what happened because that is my own personal life. If you guys still have issues post them but please don't send me skype or forums messages about things for the time being. I will let people know when I will make a return to the server once things have cleared up. I also want to state that Jade may never be on the server again due to what happened. Its though times right now for Jade and I. I hope that you guys will understand and accept that we have lives besides being on the server and being an admin all day long. Take care everyone and I hope to see you all again soon.