1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Report a player Format ---- READ ME BEFORE POSTING!!

Discussion in 'Rules' started by winter4w, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Report Format:

Your username:

The person who is being reported (username):

Date of event:

Proof (Screenshots or videos must not be cropped or edited):

Reason:

FAQ
    Q: Will the person who I report get banned?
    A: It depends on what they did and the proof you have available. We are the ones that will make the decision if they get banned or not.

Q: Why was my post closed?
    A: If your post is closed we have reviewed it, and solved it. Contact an administrator if you need to get it back up.

Q: Do I get OP when I report someone?
    A: Nah.

Q: Where do I upload the videos?
    A: You can upload your video proof to YouTube and then put the link to the video in the report.

Q: Do I have to be polite when reporting?
    All reports you make should not contain anything to offend, degrade, or outright disrespect a player. Do not let your emotions summarise your report, for if you just cuss about it, we will most likely deny it.

Q: Do I really require evidence?
    All reports must have a screenshot or video of the accused player. If you don't have any proof, your report will be removed and denied, unless it is a chat issue, where we can verify using the server logs. We strictly only allow evidence that isn't tampered -your screenshot must be the full whole image and not one that is cropped out.

Revised and updated. -K
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.