1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

What server do you play the most?

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Aug 9, 2014.

?

What server do you play and enjoy the most?

1. Towny

81.8%
  2. Factions

18.2%
  3. SkyBlock

9.1%
  4. SkyWars

27.3%
  5. Creative

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I am doing a survey on what server do you guys all play and enjoy the most. Post a comment on why you play it and what can we do to make it better.
  2. durazor

durazor Member

I think towny is the most popular. Also, what made it really fun to play was having wars with other towns. Fighting wars and being competitive was fun.
  3. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Yeah towny
    I also like skyblock to
  4. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

#towny in the lead!
  5. HerobrineGhoul

HerobrineGhoul New Member

I like all of them but I get on Towny, Creative, and Skywars the most. I like Towny because there are a lot of towns and a lot of allies/enemies. I like Creative because i currently own a plot with spleef and survival games in it. and i like skywars because its hungergames and skyblock mixed together, who wouldn't like that? The best thing to think of to make towny better is to have special dates for wars and where to meet with them. Can you add animal spawns to creative? and for skywars I would want to be able to choose a map to play on and show how many players are playing on one map, you already have a villager and sign saying coming soon, but i figred I'd add that just in case. And last two things I want to add to make the server better is to add Hungergames back and add minigames such as spleef. Oh, yeah! I don't play factions that often but when I do I usally die trying to mine and lose all my stuff. So to make that better when people die they should keep and their items and return to spawn like in creative. Just a couple of my ideas I wanted to share with you. Peace!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  6. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

7. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

I like towny factions and creative!!!