1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

This is not cool

Discussion in 'Questions & Support' started by minefight3r, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minefight3r

minefight3r New Member

Kero and looke griefed me and my friends town, I didnt want them allowed to my plot. But since there admins they can just undo the command and just come in. Looke thought i was hacking when i hit m autoclicker to make a hole and then before that kero and looke griefed us and destroyed my house and didnt fix it and spammed us with signs say "I luv chu" and then they acted like they didnt do it. I knew they did it because she said "stop using your hacks" when i used my autoclicker and if there was a hacker she would ban them instantly. She also muted me for saying the b word when i ment to say ditch. everyone told her to unmute me and she just ignored them. She also ways like this when were both in the same server. Then she banned me the day before my birthday! PLEASE GET BETTER ADMINS!!!!!

-minefight3r
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

You never told me you used auto clicker. Auto clicker gives you a advantage over other people which will result into a ban for hacking. I will talk to looke and kero about this. If this story is true everyone did a wrong. If you read our rules it clearly states to not use any thing that give a advantage over other people. Read our rules http://forum.animal-craft.net/threads/main-server-rules.18/. This post will be locked
  3. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

You where banned a long time ago and we never touched your plot. You where banned due to harassing other members and being warned about it countless times. Then after I told you that I was going to ban you for the rules you where breaking you decided to flip out at me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.