1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Testing The Waters...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TrueMiles, Mar 26, 2016.

1. TrueMiles

TrueMiles Java Developer Staff Member Developer

Hello everyone. You probably don't know who I am. So I will give a quick introduction. My name is Miles and I am a Java developer. I have come to this server to help hone in my skills and help grow this server. I hope to hear from you all and if you have any further questions feel free to post on my profile page.

With my recent promotion, I will be looking to fix any and all problems with the currently running servers including getting everything updated to Minecraft 1.9. I would also like to develop custom and unique plugins to help grow this server. If you are experiencing any problems with the current servers feel free to post them in the bug report section. If you have any ideas for a new server or a new ability you would like featured on this network feel free to post below. Any and all posts will be considered and I am up for any challenge so let your ideas flow.

Thanks
    - Miles
  2. GalaxyGrapes

GalaxyGrapes New Member Platinum

3. IceStorm44

IceStorm44 New Member

Welcome :D

I see this server just keeps getting new people :)