1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

SkyWars Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Jun 19, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

So as you all know we haven't been doing any updates to SkyWars such as kits or new maps and features. Since we have a bigger build team we should be able to add more maps in for you guys to make it more fun. If any of you guys have ideas for kits please post it in this post and I will be happy to add them. We have seen a growth in SkyWars much bigger than our hunger games game we had. We have decided to add a feature that the hunger games server had and allot of people are requesting for me to add. This feature is the spectate mode. On the SkyWars server you can now spectate your friends who are in a game.

How to spectate?

Glad you asked. To spectate all you do is /spec on. This will show a list of all the people who are on. Once you click there head it will teleport you to them and you can fly around and watch the battle.

The battle is over how do I get out of spectate?

Well it is not as hard as you think. All you need to do is /spec off and it will teleport you to the SkyWars spawn. ​

Post below any questions you have or what you think about this.
  2. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Now you are talking :D
  3. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Yes thank you sooo much.
  4. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

Sweet! Glad to see skywars getting so many new maps and updates! Its become very popular lately.