1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Skyblock "Fights"

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Discussion' started by DjDillyWilly, Feb 7, 2014.

1. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

On Sky Block lately people think that its fun to harass and make fun of people. I believe the problem of this is that there isn't enough staff on to control all of the servers. I don't mean to dis respect but I think we do need some more staff members. Not just for breaking up fights but there is hardly anyone on but Amber. And She has to get tired of people messaging her everyday saying this person is doing this and that. I thought this needed to be brought to the public's attention. Thanks

~ DjDillyWilly
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Us and the staff do try our hardest to control the server. If there is no staff on to help we recommend you report the issue on the reports page and me or another staff will be able to review it and take some action. We have been having admin apps open for some time and still are looking.
  3. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

The thing is we have alot of admins. onemanarmy007, alecsmith299, Shadowzebra, mrmerica. just they are never on.