1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Server resetup

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by looke39, Mar 26, 2014.

1. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

In my eyes there is so much more that could be done with the servers. I thought about it for a while and came up with a good sized list of things we can do to make the servers not only more effective and enjoyable but also a make over on some of the server spawns.

Skyblock:
    -Skyblock Shop could use more work with the 1.7 items
    -Finding a way to keep people off your skyblock if you don't want them there
    -Redoing the spawn
    -Deleting old islands that are inactive
    -Rebalancing the economy
    Factions:
    -Resetting the world
    -Making the item frames at spawn not griefable
    -New spawn
    -Making a world border so people are forced into a set area so it's not as hard to find places to raid
    Creative:
    -New spawn
    -Banning set blocks/items from being spawned with world edit
    -Possibly larger plots
    -Time lock so it will stay day
    Towny:
    -New spawn
    -Find ways to encourage towns to start wars
    -Fix the shop from chest to sign shop
    -Make it more entertaining overall
    Hub:
    -Add like hub minigames
    -Have the hub be more then just a place that you get tossed into when you join the server
    -Time lock day

This is just what I personally think that we could do to make the servers more interesting and attractive. Also need to get a lot more advertising done. The servers population shifts so much that it's not even funny. So we can think more on ideas for that. Also upgrading the ram in skyblock and creative might not be a bad idea with those being the more popular servers.
    winter4w likes this.
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Not a bad idea. I have been working on skyblock the most and I will set up things to be limited in creative. Factions will be left alone and I don't think a world border will help since I have already talked to some users about it. Towny does look like it will be reset in a month. I do have plans on making the servers seem to be a bit more sync with each other instead of one doing its own thing. When I do this it will fix some lag if people get any and make bungee run it all. I dont think with towny wars will be that good of a idea since it will just make it like another factions server but maybe nations at war and towns can decide to join it or not.