1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Server population:

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kerochii64, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

As a dedicated member of this server and experiencing it as a player first hand, I know the cracked AnimalCraft was never empty. I always had someone on with me. Donors weren't even common.. This server sadly doesn't have that kind of luck, and well I have some of my two cents to share.
    Basically I believe in a reward system. As a player I know voting for the server should come with a benefit for the owner and user. I have a few ideas:

For all servers we have ever had running on the network (doing that because of traffic changes),
    I have a few ideas.

Creative:
    -Those who vote once get WorldEdit for 6 hours. This will increase by an extra 6 hours for a secondary vote. Time should last for 12 hours maximum a day. [Two votes max. per day]
    -If possible, access to /i, however that will require a bit of negotiation.

Survival:
    -People who have the most votes within [set amount of time by OWNER] recieve a special kit.
    -Extra homes.

Skyblock:
    -Currency rewards: 4 votes maximum a day earns you $1000 in-game currency [that's $250 per vote].
    -Access to spawners in shop? (From what I know, I believe you can only purchase them off admins.)

Skywars/Hunger-Games:
    I'll need to think on those ones.

Towny:
    -Currency rewards: read up.
    -Additional town resources.
    -A warp maybe only accessible to voters? This will need negotiation.

Factions:
    -Currency rewards: read up.
    -Reward blocks, mainly diamonds or TNT.
    -A special warp to a cheaper shop?

These are just some ideas. Please comment below as to your opinions on it :)
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    OGLRedrumJ likes this.
  2. Antineutron

Antineutron Member

Cracked was never empty because there are a lot more cracked players than premium players.

I dont think players should get items for voting on survival, something like more than 3 homes would be better.
  3. Kerochii64

good idea. And yes, I know that.
  4. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

[QUOTE="Skywars/Hunger-Games:
    I'll need to think on those ones.
    [/QUOTE]
    Maybe use the "Noob" kit for a set amount of time for voting?
  5. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

I have been looking for a plugin that does this. The issue is that if they vote on 5 sites they will get the reward 5 times. I am looking for something that they must vote on all 5 sites to get the reward. I will say recently we have been having allot more people on :D so I think the traffic issues are getting resolved :)
  6. Kerochii64

Yep. I know in my cracked days I also played on a server that had that kind of system you're looking for. I just hope to god it's still up so I can ask the owner :)