1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Pvp

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheUnoticableBox, Dec 16, 2013.

1. TheUnoticableBox

TheUnoticableBox New Member Bronze

There should be a pvp arena in skyblock tell me what you think :D
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Not sure if pvp will go with skyblock but there can be a PVP server or Kit PVP server
  3. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

We can have a pvp arena in factions, if the community likes that =D
  4. winter4w

That will sound cool what do you all think of it ???
  5. keeponrockin404

keeponrockin404 Member

There are already many ways to implement Player Vs. Player into games, but with Skyblock, yet it may be possible, we simply cannot always have it on everything. There eventually has to be a line.
  6. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i have an idea SKYBLOCK FACTIONS WITH PVP
    its an idea i had for my mine craft server network (its coming soon though:D) sky block factions is where you get a non protected sky block island plugin and then get factions so people can raid you (also i do agree there should be a PVP arena at the spawn) and you can also still buy from the ingame old sky block shop but also heres yet ANOTHER SUGGESTION how about add this mod to the approved mods section presence footsteps (just look it up on the internet) and add it to the approved mods section :)
  7. winter4w

Hmm that is not a bad idea that can be our next server maybe I will see how it might go for a month if it is empty then it might shut down. But I also can think of Sky Land Faction where there will be skylands with factions and some other cool stuff. Wont say yet tho since don't want another server to take the idea.
  8. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

ok but hey its my idea
  9. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

10. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

but what about adding the presence footsteps mod to the approved mods?
  11. mramerica108

What mod is that?
  12. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

it adds sounds when you walk and sprint on blocks
  13. mramerica108

14. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

full description: presence footsteps is by the same person who made MATomos except presence footsteps will add sounds when you are walking or running EXAMPLE: ok pretend you are walking on a boring grass block that just sounds stupid with presence footsteps heres what happens when you apply it to a mine craft sound wanter GaryBuseyClapping_zps0c45bdb5.gif