1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Problem with the warning system..?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tod_Verratern, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Alright, how about I make this clearer; Silence about your stupid incident, I could care less about your petty problems if it has already been dealt with (I will run that pasted Winter considering you closed the report) So drop it, if it is doing absolutely nothing but causing problems because your too butthurt that I could be right on something that might hurt your girlfriend's credibility. Alright?
  2. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

No need to bring personal matters into this tod, also don't be so rude please
  3. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

We aren't freaking butthurt over the abuse statement. We've told you the damn event almost a second time now and if it's so bad, go talk to Winter about it. Privately.
    Looke is allowed to do these things to me because I have absolutely no problem with it. Nobody on that server saw me say this word: "STOP". It's not even in the logs. And you saying this event makes me uncomfortable is like you saying calling me your damn pillow wasn't freaking annoying on my terms. Completely invalid statement.

I am the victim of this event, so you don't really have a say on my damn part Tod. I am the only one who can deem this abusive or not, and it wasn't abusive.
  4. Kerochii64

Also, you were the one who felt like claiming this as a problem when it was already dealt with. So stop being butthurt and move on.
  5. Kerochii64

Locking this topic. No point trying to elaborate, seeing as I've said enough.
  6. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Just because they are "Smart enough" does NOT mean that nothing will happen. I already have explained what is wrong with it, and I am standing by what I am saying. There will be people with 6+ warnings and only around 3 bans, and others with 5 bans and 1 warning. Does that seem "Fair" to you?
    I was not bringing personal matters into this, it happened on this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.