1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Obsidian Breaker On Factions Turned Down

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by RespawnProne, May 5, 2014.

?

How many hits should it take to break obby

Poll closed May 12, 2014.
  1. 3

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Leave it how it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

i think that the ammount of times that tnt has to hitt obisdian is obsurd and should be reduced me and thief went thru like 2 stacks of tnt just to break 1 block and enderperl in so yea i think it should be turned down to 3, 5, 8
  2. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

I agree. Could also do with a increased radius. Two its kind of small we spent alot of tnt just to break one block of some guys base......
  3. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

its kinda not fair that u need to spend 1 stack of tnt just to break one block when you cant even open chest in others territory
  4. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Exactly that raid was a total net loss of money. We spent more money to break that one block then we got from what did drop from the explosions
  5. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

hopefuly other people see this and agree with us cause 13 hits is way to much
  6. baguy3000AR

baguy3000AR Member

Yea I do agree I dont like taking for ever to find a base then destroy it takes another long timer to get
  7. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Ok I will look into it thanks for the idea :D
  8. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

thanks for looking in to it it looks like quite a few people agree with me lets hope it stays like that!
  9. RespawnProne

RespawnProne Member

plus all the resorese's u need to spend and if its a bust it sucks alot.