1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

New Rank Youtube / Update on ranks

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Feb 4, 2015.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

The Youtube Rank:
    Hello everyone, we have finally came out with a new rank. This rank is called YouTube. You are now probably wondering how do I get this rank? Well I will tell you. If you are a livestreamer or YouTube you have a chance on getting it. Here are the requirements you need to get the rank:

For Youtubers:
      • Must have posted 5 videos or more
      • Must have 500 subs or over
      • Must have over 500 views on the video
      • Must have the video posted on our forms
    For Twitch Streamers:
      • Must have over 250 followers
      • Must have an active stream (Such as streaming allot on the server)
      • Must have over 10 people watching it when you go live
    Ok so now you know the requirements (Which may change over time) you are now asking well what advantages does Youtube get?

Perks on the YouTube Rank:
      • Ability to apply for staff.
      • Ability to post links in chat (Advertising other servers will still get you perm banned)
      • Gets a pet human in the lobby
      • Gets a Youtube Tag
    (More perks may come soon)

Well there you go folks the new Youtube Rank and it is 100% free.​

The Updates on Ranks:
    So we have now made it so you must have a donor rank, builder rank or a YouTube rank to apply for staff. The reason we have this is if you have one of these ranks you are really familiar with the server and how it works/runs. Hope you have fun and say hello when you see me on the server :)

If you arent ranked up on the forums to your YouTube rank or donor rank read this: http://forum.animal-craft.net/threads/get-ranked-on-the-forums.564/
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. minecraftender45

minecraftender45 New Member Silver

make it 100 atleast :/
  3. winter4w

100 Subs?
  4. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Yeah 100 subs is reasonable.
    Actually, 20, is cool.
  5. winter4w

To be honest if you keep posting constant videos or live stream the server allot I would rank you up even if you don't meet all the standard requirements. By uploading allot of videos I mean to do something like a Let's Play.
  6. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Aight man, I'll do it
    Ill do anything for you my baby boy
  7. Enternaleclipse

Enternaleclipse New Member

1: i have alot of posts based off of minecraft
    2: i have 550 subscribers
    3: my veiws in total are past 20k (most on a video is 5k)
    I dont have a video ready to post on the forums but when i have one ill post the link to it
    and my recorder is not as good tbh but ill try to fix it up to make it good quality... and minecraft is not all i post, i post other things so i hope thats ok
  8. winter4w

Whats your YouTube name?
  9. Enternaleclipse

Enternaleclipse New Member

Bella33356 after you are at my channel go to my playlists and hit then hit the Minecraft playlist and those are my Minecraft videos... Please don't mind my other videos