1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Mob Spawning

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Discussion' started by eallen42102, Oct 12, 2013.

1. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

In my skyblock mobs refuse to spawn in a medium no-light room. Do you, @winter4w have mobs turned off or something? Please fix this, and if anyone else is having trouble with mobs spawning please post a reply. :)
  2. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Mobs are not turned off I am trying to see why they don't spawn.
  3. eallen42102

eallen42102 Member

Kk thanks...
  4. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Mobs not spawning is really annoying because there is no way to get xp!
  5. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Well naturally at least since there are xp bottles...
  6. chiise

chiise Member Bronze

Just Take out skyblock its lame and no one realy goes on it unless if they are realy board on AT or factions!
  7. theepictreecat

theepictreecat New Member

You should add mob spawn eggs to the shop
    mramerica108 likes this.
  8. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

Sky blocks is a very popular server, and it is fun! Also, taking away a server that people go to when bored, is only going to drive people away.
  9. winter4w

Yes I also agree with @mramerica108 that server is the server with the most people on. I do have a feeling they is why not many people go on the other ones because SkyBlock takes that up :)
  10. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

We should not add the eggs due to the fact that there were grefing that taken with "Blaze" eggs. Some people can't handle it
  11. winter4w

There has been a fix I was able to do. You can change a spawner with a egg but cant spawn a mob