1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Make a survival with special plugins

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tod_Verratern, Sep 10, 2015.

1. t_rex34

t_rex34 Member Bronze

Not everything has to be about you Tod.
  2. t_rex34

t_rex34 Member Bronze

No one would ever pay a server for cosmetics.
  3. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Hey, I just want to thank you for actually providing reason instead of insulting me. And I think that it should be a rank-wide thing, but donators are able to do something else, like maybe they get a larger power boost than users, minor but increases the power of donators. If winter decides to make this a thing, we can come up with ideas on what donators and users should get and should not get, but for now we are just trying to get another gamemode added. :p
  4. Tod_Verratern

Tod_Verratern Member

Trust me, people pay over $100 for a small cosmetic item on games. Look up TF2 and CS:GO, there are items on both of those games that are worth hundreds.
  5. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

Only staff have instant teleportation, and we have every right to use it.
  6. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

He is talking about the /tpa with no timer.
    @Rocky702 @Tod_Verratern @t_rex34 @Antineutron

The main purpose of survival is for a 100% normal mc server with no plugins that change the game play. Making people move spawners is changing the game play because then they can move it to their base or the surface and make a farm. One of the challenges in survival is to build it underground where the spawner should be. There are only some minor things we have added to change it up from a vanilla server. Those changes are so the server is secure and safe.