1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Killers

Discussion in 'Factions Discussion' started by DjDillyWilly, Oct 15, 2013.

1. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

Come join my faction if we have room!! really a great faction and we are allied with warriors guild as well which means a lot of protection from enemies!!

if you wish to join talk to myself djdillywilly
  2. Joshdaninja

Joshdaninja Member Silver

We got your back! :D
  3. chiise

chiise Member Bronze

@winter enable fly on factions i didnt donate just to walk around cause i think that is messed up
  4. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Fly is on it it is /fly not the towny one :D
  5. jackrobert2005

jackrobert2005 New Member Bronze

I have a faction and I don't realy know how to get the power level on it back up
  6. looke39

looke39 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Here is how factions work. You create a faction and by default you get 10/10 power on every player. Power is used to claim land and prevent people from taking you're land. When you die at all you lose power now you're power will go down every time you die so from 10 to -10. Now when you lose power it lowers the power the faction has if you for say have a faction with 14 people ok that is 140 max power. This means that the faction may claim 140 land. Now say you died a lot and now have -10 power the faction would be at 120 power to 140 land. At this point an enemy faction can claim 20 land from you. Power slowly is regenerated over time by not getting killed. So if you don't die for a while and you have say 6/10 power is will slowly rise back up to 10/10. Its normally a really good idea with factions to go very very very far away from spawn and make you're base as hard as possible to get into. Do note that people will probably try to tnt cannon into you're base as on most faction servers. Also don't build you're base in plain sight.
  7. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

That is how the old factions was when it was 1.5.2 it is now that you start with 0 and after like every hour you get 1 or 2 power I need to check again. As you stay on more without dieing you get more power. If you have 5 land and your faction power is 3 another faction can come and claim 2 of your land.