1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

GIVE ME IDEAS!! -Youtube

Discussion in 'Youtube' started by vaderdawg, Oct 9, 2015.

?

CHOICES MUTHA DUCKA'S

1. Minecraft Let's Plays

80.0%
  2. Let's Plays of Campaign Games

40.0%
  3. Montages

20.0%
  4. Comedic Skits

60.0%
  5. Stories

20.0%
  6. Podcast Type Videos

20.0%
  7. Free Play Videos

40.0%
  8. Random videos whenever I want.

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Hello my friends! I love you all more than I love my own parents, or my ego. I love you guys more than I love women, or booties. This is why I ask for your advice on how I can make you guys entertained ;)
    I want IDEAS. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE!?!
    By that I mean what kind of content? I will make a poll where you guys can vote and also post new ideas in the comments, I'm working on a project right now, but it is dragging on and will come out next month or something. So! Get to work my lovable minions of caress...ablility. <3.

On another note: Tod, if you read this and want to use your extensive linguistic skills to express your frustration, there is no point, and before you start a rant about how you have the right to and that I cannot stop you from doing so, this is just an opinion I am expressing. Enjoy!

Also: If you guys don't know what my channel is, it is called 'vaderdawg' so check it out! And subscribe too if you enjoy what I have so far, though the channel is still in it's early stages.
    Rocky702, Kerochii64 and t_rex34 like this.