1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Forum Game! King of The Hill!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pokie3, Oct 15, 2013.

1. pokie3

pokie3 New Member

So, This is basically a game that a few forums I know play and I thought I'd bring it here. Basically what you do is "Claim the Hill" from whoever has it by making a story up of how you destroyed the other person to claim the hill... for example...

"As I was walking along I noticed this towering hill and I thought I want to be king... I am going to be king! So I climbed up this hill threw down my flag and said this hill shall now be known as Pokielantis forever!"
  2. DjDillyWilly

DjDillyWilly Member

I took out pokie3 with a windy storm in the middle of the night and took what was mine.....Thee giant hill that I shall now rule!
  3. pokie3

pokie3 New Member

As I awaken from my slumber, I see that I am no longer on my hill... I'm at the bottom! I look up and there they are... DjDillyWilly had taken my hill! So I climb up unnoticed sneak behind a chest that had been placed down then when I see my opening I jump up from behind and kick Dj off the hill! I am now King of the Hill!
  4. DarkDestroyer228

DarkDestroyer228 Member Steel

5. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

After being woken from my slumber from this incredible storm, I look up at the mighty hill. There I see, pokie3 dancing on top of the hill! I then decided to give him some democracy and take the hill! I flew up on my giant bald eagle, picking pokie3 up, and throwing him off my hill. I am now the king of the hill!
  6. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i was busy taking a swell stroll around the grassy landscape of what is known as minecraft i saw mramerica just standing up looking proud at his newfound flag i decided to take the hill away from him and when he was sleeping in the middle of thee night i took my airplane and flyed up and bombed his beautiful house and his flag he ran away like a cowardly chicken and so i claimed the hill as my own put a big green flag on top of the hill and stood knowing i had won
  7. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

its a fun game seriously just look at the first and starting post and it will explain
  8. mramerica108

After the horrible defeat on top of the mountain, mramerica had no other choice. He called Obama. Mramerica then proceeded to watch as Thebeefyminer ran from the hill, after seeing obama try speaking without a teleprompter.
  9. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

after seeing the horrible face of obama (not trying to be raicist or anything) i shot thru his head turns out it was a dummy made by none other then USA so i found mramerica having a nice cup of coffee in his house whats even more is that in his back yard there were heads of the people he killed when taking the hill for himself so i went ahead and i put on the mask of the person who killed everyone very disturbingly in the movie friday the thirteenth and grabbed a chainsaw and (you guys probably already know the rest) and i put a brand new gold flag ontop of the hill and hollers out I HAVE WON AND I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!!!!
  10. TackikalXereal

TackikalXereal Member

Turns out you guys are playing on thr wrong hill. The other hill is a mile away
  11. mramerica108

America already knew about that said hill thanks to the NSA. After we found oil under that said hill, we now have MrAmerica108 drilling for freedom. =D
  12. durazor

durazor Member

Noticing a large big black gush of liquid in the air, I snuck up the hill camouflaged by the faint dusk of the evening. As mramerica awoke from his slumber......... I pushed him down the hill and demolished the horrible oil drill and replaced it with a far more efficient mechanism to supply energy: Solar Panels!!!!!!!!!!
  13. mramerica108

A lot of people who get me money during my campaigns, work in the oil business. I must fix this. Nuke has been dropped, new hill constructed and mramerica108 placed on top.
  14. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

TheBeefyMiner comes to the hill and asks mramerica if this is his hill he says its his so i say its mine now i then move the sun so close to the earth the solar panels melt and drop a cage over the drill and haul it to the local junkyard
    i then shove durazor into a puddle of nearby oil i then put my flag on which says IM THE BEST on it
  15. TackikalXereal

TackikalXereal Member

image.jpg
  16. TackikalXereal

TackikalXereal Member

While spooderman gets cancer... I no-scope 360 on TheBeefyMiner. He fell into the sun and turned into dust. Everyone later got ebola and died.
  17. HerobrineGhoul

HerobrineGhoul New Member

CrocHunterV then goes to the hill and sees the sun close by it. CrocHunterV, being the real Herobrine possesses Goku's soul and takes all the sun's power to destroy RhythmFTW. Then he returns Goku's body in his sleeping state and goes back into CrocHunterV. Then he claims the hill shouting AND THEN THERE WERE NONE! Whilst thinking 'they'll never defeat Herobrine'.
  18. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Than came easports and he used his powers ;) and destroyed @CrocHunterV and is now on top of the hill
  19. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

Then the Kerochii notices the @easports12345678 dancing madly on the top of the hill... with a grin of malice she grabs her über banhammer and swings it wildly at him, making him fly out of the galaxy. Then she decides to claim the hill and not bother investing in a flag.
  20. jackblackjo

jackblackjo New Member Platinum

Then Sarah comes galloping on her horse (yes i had to do that:) ) and sees Kerochii64 on top of the hill. Sarah decides to get her army of horses and ride to the top were them her army on horses kick her off the hill. Sarah is now KING OF THE HILL WITH HER HORSE ARMY!