1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Factions

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by t_rex34, Sep 13, 2015.

?

Should factions be brought back?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. t_rex34

t_rex34 Member Bronze

I think Factions should be brought back and then possibly remove Survival. Since most people are just out to raid each other we should add a server that is made for that. Factions could get more traffic because you have to make a base, farm money for supplies, and then of course raid other players. Survival seems to be getting boring because you get to a point where you have all you want and then there is nothing to do. Factions has a competitive aspect to keep you from getting bored with being the richest faction, rebuilding and raiding bases, and if it gets added being the highest on the MCMMO leader board.
  2. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  3. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

I do approve of factions and when I think about it, it is the original base of the AnimalCraft server. We need the traffic however in order to make it usuable. Servers aren't cheap.
  4. t_rex34

t_rex34 Member Bronze

Everything from one server like solar survival can be removed and add factions.
  5. Kerochii64

If you are discussing map data, this can't really be merged. If it can, I have no idea how. Solar survival has a completely different configuration to factions.

If you are discussing general server switchover, that is up to winter. It is only a recent server and so we want to see how it goes before we consider disabling it.
  6. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Yes please no offense but no one play solar survial
  7. Kerochii64

Like I said it is only recent. We need to get more players before we can make more server changes an option, because constant enabling and disabling of servers can get pretty annoying. Winter probably added solar survival to either; lure in more traffic, and/or give you current players something new to try.
  8. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Well I haven't seen anyone 1 on it lately so I suggest we give it the boot
  9. t_rex34

t_rex34 Member Bronze

^^^^ If the community liked it it would still get people on. No one really plays on it.
  10. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

When we opened solar survival it was a test server to see how people will react it it. It is still in its testing stage. If people want factions back I will be willing to replace it with factions since the graph shows no one really on it. However is factions is dead along with how solar survival was then I will have to close it down. I am trying to keep the network at a level that best fits the traffic we have.