1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Factions is now back

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Mar 24, 2015.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

So guys I know I have said that we might reset factions well we are going to put that on a delay. So for now the same factions server is back online supporting the username changing. Since now all of our server support username changing we have allowed people who have changed their name to join :). Do keep in mind that if you did change your name before we converted the servers you may have lost your data so we recommend that you change your name back to your old one and then join all the servers we have so it can link to your ID then change your username to whatever you want. If you do find any bugs be sure to report them to us ASAP so they can get fixed.

NOTE TO DONORS:
    All donors who have used there player vaults (/pv <vault number>) and lost all there vault items please PM me ASAP so I can recover them for you. I will like to apologize for this. The reason this has happened was before we converted the ID's it made it link to a random ID. Since it is using the real ID your ID. Once you pm me saying they are missing I will give your further instructions from there.

HAVE FUN :)
  2. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

3. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

kerochii why dont u get on anymore, I miss u (even though idk who u are)
  4. Kerochii64

Because my computer doesn't support 1.8 :/ still on my way to buying a laptop (bc I need someing practical), but I've upgraded some stuff in the meantime.
  5. Kerochii64

And lol I'm pretty sure I remember you from cracked.
  6. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

I changed this message in the hopes that looke might ever like me. It's a long way to that though.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  7. Kerochii64

I'm married to looke xD