1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

an idea for server popularity

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by vaderdawg, Aug 17, 2014.

1. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Hey, so i thought to myself, how do most servers get a lot of players? By having there name at the top ofthe list at server lists. A good idea for animalcraft would be to encourage play ers to vote for the server putting it higher in the ranks of servers, maybe add rewards for voting like in skywars, person with 500 votes gets an advantage that he or she gets to use in 5 games or somwthing like that?
    Just an idea, could work.
  2. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

I think mabey if a lot of people vote in a week there can be a drop party on skyblock, towny, or factions
  3. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Good idea vaderdawg
  4. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

5. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Not a bad idea. Not sure how the advantages work but I do like the idea of events. Like if we hit 500 votes in a month we will have a diamond drop party or one day maybe the person who gets the most votes in a month gets a donor rank for free.
  6. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

For the skywars thing i was thinking, that since theres like classes you can choose maybe person with 500 votes gets that class available to him or her for 5 games maybe??
  7. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

We
    ll, i think the donor rank for free would be a little much, cause then you would get less actual donations, maybe the perks for the donor ranks are givin to the top voter for a limited time period? That way, people can try out the ranks, vote for the server a lot, and youd still get donations.
  8. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

If you want to give out ranks for free, dont do it for voting, do it for in game contests, would make the game a little more competitive, more fun.
  9. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Yeah I agree
  10. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Im not going to give away ranks left and right it will be a rare thing. I will see about drop parties and maybe a event server.
  11. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Okay sounds good