1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

A suggestion for winter.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by vaderdawg, Apr 12, 2015.

?

Should there be a set of rules for the staff?

1. Yes, there should be a set of rules for the staff.

66.7%
  2. No, there shouldn't be a set of rules for the staff.

33.3%
  1. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

mhhm k. Like I said, not worth my time. You guys wouldnt care if the players are having fun, you would only care about who to ban :/ Have fun with that though.
  2. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

If you want you can request Winter to make the staff rules public. I believe it'd be a good idea.
  3. Kerochii64

I do care because this is my first server and everyone here is like family after you get to know them for a while.
  4. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

In survival there were problems with staff killing people while in Gamemode 1 and while flying
    But meh, doesnt matter no one would care. A good friend of mine was going to quit because of these admins behaviour, and hes a VIP. It went to the point where he wanted a refund.
  5. Kerochii64

Winter doesn't permit this.
  6. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Its come to the point where people are starting to leave the server just because how horrible it becomes. I actually have left for a while because of this. No wonder you guys dont have the traffic you had before. I went to a different server the other day and I actually felt like playing on it, not because of anything except the behaviour of the admins. They were so co operative and friendly, not something you would find on animalcraft, sadly
  7. Kerochii64

8. jackblackjo

jackblackjo New Member Platinum

Staff should have/does have the same rules as us
  9. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Vader whats funny is I have now seen more people on. Since me and warp are bros we are helping new players and killing the bad ones. You are mad quit I dont care and I bet as do the other people you raided and destroyed. I thought we were bros also but after that last move you pulled thats was not right man.
  10. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Let's get something settled first I am the best pvper on the server
  11. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

12. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Vader I can assure you I have a set of rules for the staff as also with the current normal rules. If a staff member breaks a rule I do take it seriously and there are consequences. We are also careful on picking who will be staff so this mistake won't happen. I will amit we did have some bad staff but I took care of it before the issue got worse. I see you also say that reporting is useless, it is not. Even if the staff member did close and delete the post I still have access to view it. If a staff member did this it will be a immediate ban on our server as of tampering with evidence. All reports get viewed by me and most of the staff would ask for me to confirm it if it is something out of the ordinary. The staff will also have to read and accept the staff rules before getting ranked up. All the current info you stated I have no idea where you got that from but it is false. You need to also realize I am busy, there are many users reporting and asking for help. I am only able to focus on one thing at a time but when I to reach you then I am all open and arms. If you are leaving I am sorry the inconvenience and hope you have better luck :).

Thats my speech :p
    jackblackjo and Kerochii64 like this.