1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

A suggestion for winter.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by vaderdawg, Apr 12, 2015.

?

Should there be a set of rules for the staff?

1. Yes, there should be a set of rules for the staff.

66.7%
  2. No, there shouldn't be a set of rules for the staff.

33.3%
  1. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Hey there winter, its been a while. Anyway. there has been a lot of problems regarding your staff abusing their powers, or doing other obnoxious things to ruin the experience for everyone on the server except the people they like and favourite. I mean, it's really ruining the experience for me personally and most of my friends. It's not something that can be ignored for much longer. So that is why I made this post to suggest something.
    I think that for the improvement of the staffs behavior you should set up a set of rules specifically for the admins/mods to ensure they're doing their job properly and not being destructive and abusive. Just for a sense of whats going on, I will set up a poll to see what others think of my suggestion.

Thanks,
    Vaderdawg
  2. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Vaderdawg what do you mean? What has the staff done?
  3. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Vader you troll you are only mad because you got banned. Mk (AKA Guys) say there are staff rules.
  4. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

There are a set of rules for staff. This topic is not needed at all.
  5. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Kero is right vader idk whats up your sleve ;)
  6. Kerochii64

Give me a second..
  7. Kerochii64

Common ones you guys seem to think we are ignoring:

1. We can't cuss or argue in chat with players or staff.
    2. We can't make towns or factions with non-staff users.
    3. We can't use WE to help you~
    4. Bans and mutes have to be appropriate and with reason.
    5. We cannot grief; it isn't allowed for any of our staff members and should be reported.
    6. We can't spawn in stuff for you. Stop asking.
    7. We can't edit your messages here without reason and even consent.
    8. We can't ban a player because we hate them so stop giving us so much hate because of it.

We also have more rules than that. Okay? Okay.
  8. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Awesome now, I've seen a few of those rules broken, What can I do about then exactly? nothing. Cause winter doesnt seem to care. And the admins wouldnt take responsibility. Meh. This server isnt even worth it anymore.
  9. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

oh and Hi kerochi :D
  10. Kerochii64

Oh and one winter might have forgotten to add but it's important!

9. No force teleporting players to random/dangerous areas!
  11. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Where can I find the full list of these admin rules and their punishments?
  12. Kerochii64

Errr, what you can do is report it. That's what the report a player segment is for.
  13. Kerochii64

I don't think users can access the staff segment of the forums, sorry.
  14. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

report it to who exactly? the admins who did it who would most likely close the post? right. Not worth my time.
  15. Kerochii64

Nope, winter would have access to it.
  16. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

He would have access, If he ever cared enough to check it out. Trust me I know what would/will happen, its happened before. Thanks though. The lack of attention to the experience of the players by winter has really cut the admins loose so they can do whatever. ( No offence, I havent seen you as admin yet)
    The admins that I think are doing their jobs correctly is mr america. too bad hes not on lately.
  17. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

oh and kerochii is there anything about pvping while flying or while in GM? cause that seems to be a problem, But i wouldnt know if they're allowed to do it cause theres no damn list of rules we can see for the admins. Just so we can call them out when they're wrong. Just something winter should think about.
  18. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

If we dont know the list of rules for the admins, how will we know what rules they've broken? that gives them unlimited access to do whatever they want cause no one can tell then they're breaking any rule. And this is especially a problem when winter isnt on.
    Which is most of the time.
  19. Kerochii64

He runs the forum and this isn't cracked anymore Vader. We can't really mess around and put down fake OP signs that ban you or ban you for being better or something stupid. I was a user/trusted during that experience but I would know. Our staff application asks of things such as how familiar you are with commands and etc. We also ask how long you are active and trust me, no one's gonna get away with that one. We have also had players flood in claiming they had plenty of staff experience but they never got the rank. I myself, have only been staff here. I was mod in cracked during its final days but I got admin here. I would know and so would Warp. Winter's knowledge to staff action is not limited.
  20. Kerochii64

PVP and flying in GM, staff can fly wherever they want. In creative there isn't really a limit to what an admin does in PVP (from what I know); however in other servers, yes, we have to play fair.