1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Well One Final Message

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Jun 4, 2016.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Hello Everyone,

I have some sad news to announce to everyone. Due to a hack event that happened I have decided to resign my position as owner of the network. I would like to thank all of you who have played on my server and thank all of you who have been with me since I started the server. It was a fun experience I had with you all and did enjoy it. Now you may be asking yourself this is the end, well no. @looke39 has offered to take the server and keep it up. @looke39 will be the new owner of the network for now on. So if you have any questions on what may happen to the server you would want to ask her. Now you may be wondering why am I giving up my ownership and shutting it down. Well over the years of running a server I have dealt with a lot of people who have wanted to shut me down. I am still unsure why people would want to do that since we are such a small server, but they do. Someone was able to retrieve some of my passwords and used those passwords to login my account. The hacker did access my web host account so they may have accessed the web database. I recommend if you used the same password for everything to change it just incase they did get a hold of it. The hacker used these accounts to access personal information and locked me out of them. For those of you who I have added on Skype please ignore any messages or anything that happens on my account. The person using my account is not me and I don't have access to it. The hacker also has locked me out of some server accounts making me unable to access my own server. Since I did get hit pretty good with this attack; I am guessing it is all related to Minecraft since that's the stuff he mainly went after, I have decided it is not worth running the server anymore.

So now for my Thank You's,
    First I would like to thank all of you who played on the network. The network would of not been up this long without you guys and I would like to thank you all for the great experience. Next I would like to thank all of you out there who donated. The server would have not be up if it wasn't for you guys, running a server isn't cheap and I appreciate your help on funding the network. For my final thanks, I would like to thank the staff team (Builders, Moderators, Admins, Developers, Co-Owners) without you guys helping me out I am not sure what I would have done. I am happy to have you on my staff team and it was a fun experience.

Now for some info on the server,
    So @looke39 will be continuing the server. There is a new forums website for the server which I will post a link to (http://animalcraft-network.enjin.com). The IP would still be the same, but there may be a new IP for the server. Again I am not sure what path @looke39 may take the server so any questions about the server will need to be taken up with her.

So what will happen to these forums?
    These forms will be up still; however, most of the rules we had setup won't be in effect anymore. You will now be allowed to post what servers you play on and just about anything you want (as long as it is not inappropriate). This website will be up just to keep the community together and you guys can share your experience you may be having on other servers. If you do have any questions for me feel free to post below and I will try to answer them.

Again I would like to thank you all for playing on the network it was a fun project to work on :D

Peace out :cool:!
    winter4w
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. winter4w

Update: Well guys I know I said I will put maps and stuff up for download but sadly our backup system got removed. I did have some saved files of the lobby which will be given to @looke39 so he can continue on the network. Also guys be sure to register on the new website (http://animalcraft-network.enjin.com). If any of you do have a download copy of the server or map feel free to send it in and I will put it up for download :D
  3. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

winter4w likes this.
  4. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

I love you all, winter thank you for all that you've done for us. I'm sorry your leaving but good luck to you.
    winter4w likes this.
  5. winter4w

Lol thanks @Rocky702 you were one of the funny ones on the server :p. Don't worry I may come on the new server every now and then ;)
  6. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

You better! Thanks again for everything and gl with whatever you decide to do next
    winter4w likes this.
  7. winter4w

Lol thanks :D
  8. anthony1894

anthony1894 New Member Platinum

wow an end to a server i had many great times on sad and nostalgic
  9. winter4w

Yea lol but no worries on a end I am just done running the server. @looke39 is taking full ownership and management of the server. :D
  10. Kerochii64

Kerochii64 Admin, Veteran Player Staff Member Admin Steel

Not all things come to an end.
  11. winter4w

Ok guys would like to do a update mainly for you donors or anyone that had a different rank from user, To make the process easy of getting your rank transferred over it is best if you make a rank request on the forums. (http://forum.animal-craft.net/index.php?forums/rankrequest/) This is to verify that you had a rank on the server and will get you ranked on looke's server. If for some reason their is trouble verifying you had a donor rank on the server send me a PM on the forums and I will provide more info on what you will need to verify it :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. If you are a donor but don't have a rank on the forums fill out the request so you can be set to the appropriate rank for verification :)
    GalaxyGrapes and Rocky702 like this.
  12. winter4w

I might make a new post for this but I would like to let everyone know I am starting a tech support forum called Tech Aid. If any of you need help with your computer or would like to help others this will be the place to go :). I am still working on it but if you would like to help feel free to register at http://techaidforums.com/ and let others know about it :)

Thanks
  13. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

Well well well looks like this server has finally caved in on itself. I would not be shocked if the hackers were @eallen42102 or @Tod_Verratern. You kid crack me up. I would say this was a fun server so I can fuck around with the dumbasses. This server had a lot of dumb people on it but thats what made it fun.
  14. maki359

maki359 New Member Silver

15. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

I miss ea the most he made me laugh so hard, we should get in touch man
    easports12345678 likes this.
  16. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

learn how to post !!@!!

Bro you and me will be digging it out if you know what I mean. Lets start sucking it dry man!
  17. maki359

Bite me.
  18. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

Priviate message me your skype if you have 1 we can get crazy *Wink* No hommo man
  19. easports12345678

easports12345678 Member

MMMMM you taste good. should I dig ddeper?

*Wink* I think there will be some cazy webcame fun ;)
  20. maki359

I taste like bar cloth soaked in pear soda.