1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Help give us a boost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by winter4w, Apr 26, 2016.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

First off I would like to thank all you guys out there for playing on the server. It is the community the keeps it going strong. Without the community we would be no ware and would not have the awesome experience we have now.

So I have noticed the server has been slacking a bit with traffic. I was wondering if you guys would like to help me get the traffic flowing again. If any of you stream or make videos I will give you the YouTube rank. I don't care if you are already popular or not every view counts. If you have around 5 subs and post a video that still helps us out. We are always looking for new members to join the community and have fun on this awesome server.

If you also have some ideas to help us get traffic flowing be sure to let me know down below. :)

2. GalaxyGrapes

GalaxyGrapes New Member Platinum

Adding voting perks could probably help
    winter4w likes this.
  3. maki359

maki359 New Member Silver

This is why i brought up MythicDrops plug-in because it works great with voting perks...
  4. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

How will I implement that into voting? From what I understand all it does is make users and mobs have custom items.
  5. maki359

maki359 New Member Silver

well if you want high tier items you need entrophy shards which can be set to drop randomly from voting