1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

AnimalCraft 2.0 UPDATE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Mar 15, 2016.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

WELL IT FINALLY HERE

Ok so I will try to keep this post simple!
    Here are the current perks ranks get

Guest: 1 plot on creative
    User: 2 plots on creative
    Member: 3 plots on creative
    Veteran: 4 plots on creative

Donor Ranks:
    Steel: Join the Server when Full, Talk With Color Text, Can use /co inspect, Set 2 Homes, Gets 2 Player vaults, Gets access to private servers, Claim 6 Plots, Lobby Pets (Wolf, Ocelot, Sheep), do /fly in the hub, and in Creative and Towny you can force TP with /tp.

Bronze: (All perks Steel Gets) Sets 4 homes, Gets 4 Player Vaults, Access to /nick, Claim 8 plots in creative, Can do /fly in towny and the hub, Access to /give and /I and /fix all in creative, Gets worldedit in creative and can download plots. (Hub Pets: Horse, Chick, Skeleton)

Silver: (Same Perks as Bronze) /enchant in creative, 10 plots in creative, 6 Homes, 6 Player vaults, Hub Pets (Blaze, Enderman, Zombie)

Platinum: (All perks Silver Gets), Claim 14 plots in creative, Set 8 homes, Gets 8 player vaults, Access to /tptoggle.
    Hub Pets (Human, Magmacube, Wither)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR A PERK IS NOT WORKING LET A STAFF MEMBER KNOW ASAP!!

The new hub will be coming out sometime this week as well as towny opening up to closed beta.

RULE CHANGES:

This post displays all the server rules for AnimalCraft 2.0. If any one of them is broken, your*punishmentisglobal(meaning across the entire network). All we ask of you is to heed the following rules.

Chat guidelines:

1. Foul language: Also referred to as ‘cussing’, or ‘swearing’. We allow minimal cussing. Racial slurs that are labelled as cuss words are not permitted.

2. Spam: Spam is prohibited at all times. Extensive use of CAPS LOCK, purposeful repetition that fills chat and constant copy and pasting applies here. Links are blocked on some ranks.

3. Drama: Got beef with a player/staff member? That’s cool, we understand that. However, no one here tolerates the constant fighting in chat. Take it somewhere else, such as another application or /msg.

4. General chat: Do not fill the public chat with racism, hatred, insults, harassment or sheer disrespect. If you can’t talk nicely to another player, don’t say a word. (TIP: All ranks have access to /ignore.)

5. Advertising: You know the drill. Straight up permanent ban, no excuses or questions asked. You are eligible for punishment if you list the server IP/website in any shape or form within the network. You will not be punished if you list the name of the server or generally discuss it.

6. Personal information: Posting personal information about any user/staff member such as house addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, or anything that is directly threatening is strictly prohibited. We also discourage you from sharing your information publically.

User guidelines:

1. Impersonation: Impersonation of any user/staff member is forbidden. You can be punished for having a similar username or even the same skin [depends on who you are impersonating].

2. Hacked clients: We don’t care if it makes cool potions, has fullbright or just x-ray. It has no place on our server.

3. Client modifications (mods): Mods that grant you an unfair edge against other users are strictly prohibited. Alternatively, we provide a list of allowed mods - click me!

4. Bugs: Abuse of any bugs/glitches found on the global network will land you a permanent ban. Please report said issues in the Bugs category instead.

UPDATE: (3/18/2016)
    I have decided to take force tp away from donors in towny! Reason for this is the way it can be abused however force tp (/tp <name>) will be enabled in towny!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. GalaxyGrapes

GalaxyGrapes New Member Platinum

Why have force tp in survival?
  3. winter4w

We are afraid that may be abused. In towny you wont be able to PVP unless you toggle it or you are in a nation that it at war with another one.
  4. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

So, who gets Veteran rank? Or also Member rank?
  5. GalaxyGrapes

Oh, I thought you meant the vanilla survival server
  6. winter4w

We are still going to sort out whether people will get a rank or this will only be after this update. We may also consider changing the times to earn the rank if people think it will take too long. But as of now people will need to be online (non afk) the server for a year to get it.

Sorry I read your question wrong :p I thought you said "Why not have force tp in survival?"
  7. Rocky702

Rocky702 Member Silver

What about if we aldery have an year on the server will we get it
  8. GalaxyGrapes

Then what did you mean when you said force tp in survival?
  9. winter4w

That is still unknown. I will make a post if we will be giving those ranks out. We never had a plugin at the time that will track how long users were on nor at the time we had plans on expanding into a network :p

I thought you wanted me to add it on survival
  10. GalaxyGrapes

You said there was going to be to be force tp in survival and creative. Do you mean the vanilla survival server?
  11. winter4w

I'm sorry I made that post at 11:30 at night. I meant Towny since we will be opening that back up.
  12. GalaxyGrapes

Ooohh okay. I got really confused
  13. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

winter. gimme veteran rank. i obviously deserve it. luv ya babe.
  14. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

Hey also, If you're adding towny back, does that mean the old towny world will be restored or what? Whats the deal with that?
  15. winter4w

New Towny server with all the 1.9 features. The name will still be Animal Town.
  16. vaderdawg

vaderdawg Member

So new map right?
  17. winter4w

Yes
  18. winter4w

UPDATE:
    I have decided to take force tp away from donors in towny! Reason for this is the way it can be abused however force tp (/tp <name>) will be enabled in creative!