1. Donations are needed to help keep the server alive. If you will like to donate go to http://buy.animal-craft.net to see the donor ranks. If you have any questions about donating post on the forums.

Server is back up with new hub

Discussion in 'News and Announcments' started by winter4w, Jan 11, 2014.

1. winter4w

winter4w Owner Staff Member Owner

Well guys we now have the new hub up and running. The person who did most of the work on the hub was @mramerica108 so make sure to thank him when you see him. We hope you all enjoy it and let us know on what you think. If you have any questions let us know.
    [​IMG]
  2. FullmechafoxMC

FullmechafoxMC New Member Platinum

Loving the new hub! Aslo tgought of putting Statues of the higher ranking Staff for members to see when they walk in ir at least there heads! :)
  3. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

I like that idea! Also, if you have any further suggestions for spawn, make sure to post them in the hub sub section! Thanks!
  4. SoullessSavager

SoullessSavager Member Staff Member Moderator

i know this is sort of a late reply but i actually really do like this new hub, its alot better than the old one :)
  5. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

i like the old hub better
  6. mramerica108

mramerica108 Member Staff Member Silver Youtube Co-Owner

What did you like about the old hub? I an possibly add some old features back!
  7. TheBeefyMiner

TheBeefyMiner Member

well the reason i liked the old hub so much was because the old hub was more like the <removed due to advertising> networks hub the shot bow networks hub was basically wasn't an organized hub because other server networks will organize there hubs while the <removed due to advertising> hub mixes everything plus its nice to walk on bridges in the sky and plus it was fun because when you jumped off the hub it would tp you back to the spawn of the hub picture_1536.png
    Post has been edited by: winter4w
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014